High School Visits
At Webster University, Vienna, we visit various high schools to educate young students about studying at an American university. A high school visit takes approximately 30-45 minutes and our Admissions Officer will talk to your students about the following:
- Explain the American university educational system (accreditation, major, minor, GPA, etc)
- Walk your students through a typical American university application process
- Talk about Webster University, its worldwide network, programs offered and scholarship opportunities
- Address needs of individual students
Please also advise:
- how many students might attend the presentation so the Admissions Officer can bring enough information material for the visit
- if a computer and a projector is available for a PowerPoint presentation
If you would like a Webster University Admissions Officer to visit your high school, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange a visit at your school.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
The Admissions Team at Webster University, Vienna