Welcome to the Webster Vienna Career Services
Unlock your potential!
Finding an internship, looking for the first job or deciding what you would like to do for the rest of your life is challenging and requires hard work! Deciding for a good education at Webster was your first step in the right direction, now you need to develop your strategy for your professional life after graduation.
The Career Development Center (CDC) at Webster University Vienna can help you navigate your way, define your career goals and prepare for the competition over the best jobs out there. Services are free of charge for current students and recent graduates of Webster University Vienna.
Your future employer will look not only at your academic record at the university level but also at the other types of skills, personal attributes, talents, experiences and interests you bring to the team. You must carefully prepare for the job hunt – marketing yourself is the most important marketing project you’ll ever have and it’s a project that never ends.
We can help you:
- Prepare for the job search by working with you on your CV, cover letter, and interview skills.
- Create an effective job search strategy together with you.
- Understand how to market yourself to potential employers.
- Explore suitable career choices building upon your skills and interests.
- Discover activities at Webster that can make you more attractive to employers.
Reserve your personal appointment online (for your first login, you will need to create a free account using your webster.edu email-address).