Recruiting Services for Employers
Are you looking for a motivated intern or a high potential employee for your company?
Are you interested in an intern or a new employee who is a global citizen, is at ease with multi-cultural teamwork, has developed and strengthened their soft skills during a truly international university education? The Career Development Center of Webster University Vienna might have the student or graduate you are looking for.
What we can offer you:
Through our services we will help you to identify, assess and recruit the most talented student for your organization. Placing our students and graduates in an environment where they can make an impact is top priority for us. Understanding your needs and requirements will enable us to find the best match for you and our students. Internships allow students to gain degree-related experience while completing their education and can bring a new perspective and the latest educational advancement to your organization.
If you have an internship or job opportunity for Webster students, please contact Margit Kanka, Head of Career Development Center by phone +43 1 269 92 93-79 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our recruiting services include:
- On-campus recruiting: you are invited to come to campus to interview and meet students for internship or job openings in your organization.
- Information sessions: allow you to make formal presentations to students regarding professional employment opportunities within your organization.
- Link to Webster students and alumni: Through the Career Development Center you will be able to promote internship and job openings among our students and alumni.
- Assistance in the search process: the Career Development Center will assist you in your search for students and alumni that match the qualifications you seek.
About our students:
Webster University Vienna students are typically multi-lingual and come from diverse cultural backgrounds. Our graduate students often have previous work experience in their home countries or abroad both in private or non-for-private organizations.
A key element of a Webster education is the focus on hands-on practical knowledge as part of the learning experience. Our highly-qualified academics are experienced in creating an inclusive and stimulating learning environment, which is highly responsive to an international student body. The classroom is a forum for discovering fresh perspectives not only on the subject studied, but on the challenges of becoming a global citizen. Lectures, group work, discussions, case study analysis, real life- and research projects coupled with team work and student presentations help the students to develop strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills. Classes are taught in English.
Webster Vienna’s students represent over 70 nationalities and faculty and staff over 20. This international atmosphere enhances intercultural understanding and tolerance.
Webster’s worldwide network of campuses gives students the opportunity to study around the world in the United States, Switzerland, The Netherlands, England, Thailand, China, and in Austria in order to experience other cultures and become a truly global citizen. Students experience this global citizenship on three levels - the international student body within classes, the international staff and faculty, and the international campus system.
Completed internships of Webster students
The following selected companies employ or employed our Webster Vienna students as interns. This is just a shortlist of companies. If you see that your company is missing and you think it should be added, please contact us by e-mail or telephone at +43-1-269 92 93-79:
- American Chamber of Commerce
- Artclub Twenty One (21er Haus - Belvedere)
- Association for Rogerian Psychotherapy
- Atelier Cyrille Gulassa
- Austrian Women Association
- Bank of Albania
- Erste Bank
- Institute for Systemic Therapy
- Institute of Mergers and Acquisitions Vienna
- International Atomic Energy Association
- Lehner Executives
- Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Urban Ethology
- profil newsmagazine
- Raiffeisenbank International
- UPC Austria
- VIA Group
- Vienna International School