The Psychological Counseling and Testing Services of Webster University are free and available to all undergraduate and graduate students, as well as staff and faculty members. It includes individual counseling and psychological testing.
There are various reasons why you may use our Counseling Services. You may want to reflect on the stress you experience at work or in private life, discuss an issue of personal importance to you, or work out a personal problem you had to deal with alone for some time. Webster students have made use of the Counseling Service for other reasons as well, such as a sudden crisis in life, irregular eating habits or relationship problems.
The Psychological Counseling Service is:
- Accessible: No personal or professional issue is too small or too big for the Counseling Service
- Confidential: Whatever is shared in the counseling service is kept confidential
- Free: There is no charge for the counseling service to Webster Vienna students, faculty, and staff
- Flexible: The help offered at the Counseling Service ranges from a one-time appointment to regular meetings over several weeks
- Available: Counseling sessions for the Psychological Counseling Service are currently provided by appointment by an outside counselor and therapist, Ms. Karin Macke
The Psychological Testing Service can help when you...
- are experiencing emotional difficulties (e.g. anxiety, depressive moods)
- are experiencing learning or academic difficulties (e.g. due to anxiety, motivation or concentration problems)
- need clarification of issues concerning memory, intelligence, dyslexia
need an assessment of your academic or professional interest
Thorough background interviews and psychological assessments are used to provide you with recommendations, treatment options or referrals to other health care specialists. Webster's Psychological Testing Services are confidential and free of charge for students, staff and faculty.
For further information regarding Webster's Counseling and Psychological Services see information below
|Psychological Counseling Service.pdf||125.58 KB|
|Psychological Testing Service.pdf||544.24 KB|