Going Beyond the Classroom
Student life at Webster Vienna is more than sitting in a class. At Webster Vienna, there are many events and activities designed to entertain, inform and challenge. Faculty, staff and students also work together to organize network opportunities from academic conferences and workshops to forums.
Student Government Association
The clubs and activities you participate in during your studies are an essential part of student life. The quality of student life, experience of individual students and a strong sense of community are at the heart of the SGA at Webster Vienna. As well as advocating on behalf of students’ right and needs, the SGA is an avenue through which students can raise concerns and even make recommendations to the benefit of all, uniting the views and ideas of all students on campus.
Our Clubs and Associations
Webster LEADS is an on-going application of scholarship and practical leadership experience empowering our diverse student population to develop and excel as global citizens. Through a collaborative process between our students, staff, faculty, and the communities where we live and serve, we prepare our students with the knowledge, education and development to assume leadership on campus, in society, and in the global workforce.
How does Webster LEADS work?
There are five main components which leaders must complete and choose their favorite two to repeat.
- Leadership course: EDUC 2750: Student Leadership Development (3 credits)
- Leadership Retreats: Local and European retreats to hone our skills
- Professional Development Workshops (4): Offered regularly by the Career Development Center or Student Services
- Service Learning Project: 40 hours of volunteering for community projects, at Webster or in the broader community
- Practical Leadership Experience (five terms): Leading a club, organizing events, being an officer of the Student Government, holding a Work Study Scholarship (subject to approval), serving as NSO leader
For more information, please contact:
Founded in 1915, Webster University is committed to ensuring high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence. Prepare for your next step and explore our community resources.